Here's to Gamma! It's another Martini Monday

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pen

There are some who call me...mod.
Staff member
Aug 2, 2007
N.E. Penna
Here is to snow not getting us down!

Not sure if it's the camera which is blurry or the operator :)

pen

Attachments

• martini 002.jpg
    martini 002.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 529
Martinis on a monday. You must have a tough job ;-)

Very nice pen, martini and fire, hope ya enjoyed both!!!!! I love the martini glass on the piece of wood!!

Happy wife....Happy life.....so they say :lol:

Martinis are made of turpentine, right? At least, that's what they taste like to me.

Not my cuppa tea. Now, you take a Coors Light...

Nancy

PopCrackleSnap said:
Martinis are made of turpentine, right? At least, that's what they taste like to me.

Not my cuppa tea. Now, you take a Coors Light...

Nancy

Gin is flavored with juniper berries....much like turpentine. Jagermeister is flavored with the blood of the Elk....highly nutritious and give you special powers over your enemies and their flock of goats. Coors Light, I'm not sure if it has any special properties....

Delta-T said:
Coors Light, I'm not sure if it has any special properties....

It's like making love in a canoe - "bleepin" close to water.

Sorry, no special properties in the Coor's Lite....makes me pee too much... :red:

:lol:
Jags said:
Delta-T said:
Coors Light, I'm not sure if it has any special properties....

It's like making love in a canoe - "bleepin" close to water.
:lol: , thats cute.

Jags- my friends almost lost it when I told that joke. Now one makes me tell it to every new person we meet.

When I brewed it was said that a good clone of Coors light/bud light/whatever could be made by buying Sam Adams, drinking it, and peeing back in the bottle.

Adios Pantalones said:
When I brewed it was said that a good clone of Coors light/bud light/whatever could be made by buying Sam Adams, drinking it, and peeing back in the bottle.

Yep - I drink real beer and make bud light.

Status
Not open for further replies.