How about a "Hearth Forums" Group "Buy" on a gasser

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lammi66

Hearth Supporter
Feb 24, 2008
SW MI
I have been sitting on the sidelines and reading all the excellent info. on different systems and will probably pull the trigger on a unit in the next year. I know these forums are not a vehicle for sales reps. to pitch their product. Would the webmaster consider allowing a company, such as Econoburn, Tarm, Effecta or Portage and Main etc., put together a "group buy".

In other forums I frequent, mostly auto related, they put together "group buys" to save the consumer some $$$$. The more units sold, the more sawbucks saved. I am sure there are a lot of folks like myself that could benefit.

I am in sales, however have no affiliations to the aforementioned companies. Just a thought.

Might work but I don't know. I have a used EKO40 for sale and have had few interested parties.

Status
Not open for further replies.