How about some more granular sticky's on this page?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Major91

Sep 16, 2008
Dudley, Mass.
Just my 2 cents......

How about getting some sticky's going for each region of the USA so we can focus on our area for all products that have to do with pellet stoves. I seem to see myself and others always asking what they have seen in there area for prices on wood pellets and other products. I do understand that there is another area within this site that you can look to see what folks have entered for prices they have seen but there outdated.

Just throwing it out there........would be nice to see at some point!

Although there is a price update spot it seems that most people want to generate discussion about that price. Not just submit it. The last update for MA was in march. I myself am guilty of it, started a thread about pellet wars when I saw Stove Chow at hd a whole back.

IHATEPROPANE said:
Although there is a price update spot it seems that most people want to generate discussion about that price. Not just submit it. The last update for MA was in march. I myself am guilty of it, started a thread about pellet wars when I saw Stove Chow at hd a whole back.

Correct and i do know the place where updates are held but it seems like its out of the loop of everything. I think if we had regional areas to browse and search through it would make it easier. In which i also update prices within this area also.....

Like i said....just my 2 cents

Status
Not open for further replies.