How about this for a pellet deal of the year??

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG.......please have them send some of what they are smoking!!!!!!!! "Big Heat"...I think that is an oxymoron!

i did even think northern tool sold pellets. wow what are they thinking

Actually if you go further into his details anything over 145 pounds to 99999999 pounds is $88.74 shipped by UPS (would UPS ship a ton of pellets ..... I dont know?).

I do work in the lumber business, and know that if the trucking company can arrange a back haul it usually = a cheaper shipping rate.

havlat24 said:
Actually if you go further into his details anything over 145 pounds to 99999999 pounds is $88.74 shipped by UPS (would UPS ship a ton of pellets ..... I dont know?).......

So $5.99 x 50= $299.50 + $88.74 = $388.24/ton

I have one word....YIKES!

imacman said:
havlat24 said:
Actually if you go further into his details anything over 145 pounds to 99999999 pounds is $88.74 shipped by UPS (would UPS ship a ton of pellets ..... I dont know?).......

So $5.99 x 50= $299.50 + $88.74 = $388.24/ton

I have one word....YIKES!

yeah no doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.