How come I cant post on this forum from my phone?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Minister of Fire
May 8, 2011
midwest
???????

Half my posts are from my android phone no issues.

What type of phone you have? Does it give an error?

Hello

I can also post fine from my Blackberry!

You may have to login first!

From my iPhone right now.

From droid 2.2x using samsung on att.

Droid here. As someone stated earlier, make sure you are logged in.

I tried finding it on Tapatalk, but can't find it?

I don't have internet at home, just my phone so I don't get on this site other than at work cause it's too hard to read on teh phone without tapatalk.

I'm not saying "no one can post from phones" I'm just saying I can't. I have a Samsung 3g type. I dont know the model and it doesnt say on it anywhere. I can log on the site but when I touch the reply buttons nothing happens. I can use the search feature fine just cant reply or quote or anything like that. This is pretty frustrating as I no longer have a computer and they have banned us from using the internet at work. That leaves me trying to get to the library to post necessary questions about my new to me stove.

You must be logged in if you see the "Reply" button. It doesn't exist if your not logged in.

Do you have any type of setting that states "allow the re-use of a page" or "open in a new page"?

Status
Not open for further replies.