How did I get to Missouri?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Realstone

Lord of Fire
:)

Clicked on my avatar, then on the hyperlinked text that says Southern ON. Google maps has my location close to the gulf of Mexico :eek:

That's no big deal to me though. But I was wondering if it would be possible to change my status from 'God of Fire' to anything else. As a Christian, I'm not comfortable being in competition with the creator of existence ;)

Reactions: ScotO
:)

Clicked on my avatar, then on the hyperlinked text that says Southern ON. Google maps has my location close to the gulf of Mexico :eek:

That's no big deal to me though. But I was wondering if it would be possible to change my status from 'God of Fire' to anything else. As a Christian, I'm not comfortable being in competition with the creator of existence ;)

The God of Fire is a less God, but I get the point.....how about some suggestions? I have to change the whole category, not just yours....
I don't know that that hyperlinked text is...I think I don't have the proper Geo-stuff installed!

I get it about the Deities stuff. I always felt uncomfortable visiting the Hari Krisha temple (when I was a teen, my bro liked the free veggie meals)....cause of all the statues of various gods. I can go for Zeus and the Greek ones, but not for multi-colored jobs...well, except this one!

Axiscover.jpg

Hmm, how about Firemaster, Firemeister, Hearth Hog, Steward of the Stove, Fire Guru, Stove Guru, Pyrotechnical Adviser, Combustion King (Queen), Combustion Consultant, Reeve of Radiance, Sultan of the Stove, Bard of the Burn? I'm just getting warmed up :p

Hmm... as a fellow Christian, I'm not sure I see the problem with "Lord of Fire". Plenty of English Lords in my family tree... and they were all in good standing with the church.

Hmm, how about Firemaster, Firemeister, Hearth Hog, Steward of the Stove, Fire Guru, Stove Guru, Pyrotechnical Adviser, Combustion King (Queen), Combustion Consultant, Reeve of Radiance, Sultan of the Stove, Bard of the Burn? I'm just getting warmed up :p

Don't stop now! Laughter is good for the soul. ;lol Thanks for the list...I'll be looking for the next installment. Rick

Weren't the old forum ones like burning chunk, and inferno, and such? Been a while, I don't completely remember........my mind is in a haze from the Hendrix poster.....I'd be fine with mine being "keyhole firepit inventor"..........lol

I don't completely remember........my mind is in a haze from the Hendrix poster.....
Careful what you burn. You may completely forget everything :eek:
Hmm... as a fellow Christian, I'm not sure I see the problem with "Lord of Fire". Plenty of English Lords in my family tree... and they were all in good standing with the church.
Well if Joful is OK with it, I guess it's good by me too :cool:
But I'd still like to go by 'Bard of the Burn' ==c

Hey Craig, forgot to say thanks for changing my status name.

Thanks!

I want my title to be something less meaningful. just a plain "Meh." would be fine.

Purveyor of Fine Fires......hmm, I like the sound of that one...
I'm liking "Dame of flame" for the ladies, and maybe "Sire of the fire", "firewood hoarder" (yes, I'm one of those) or "fool for hot coals" for the gents......Sorry guys, that's all I gots.....

Seeing a lot of fire Ministers lately ==c
Who has more fun than us eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.