How many so far ??

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vinelife

Minister of Fire
May 31, 2010
Way Up North Michigan
How many bags of Pellets have you gone through so far ?? I'm on my 4th.

Just poured my third in. Leftover Lakes Region from last year. OH NO! :coolcheese: Maybe I should have saved them for collectors items.... :)

3 so far. Just dumped in #4. Only taking off the chill so far. Nice when a bag last several days, But it wont be long before the 2 bags a day weather get to us!

I bet I've put about 8 through the stove so far. I'm going to have to do my first weekly cleaning this weekend!!!

3 here plus what was in the stove

1-1/2 since september 20th

3rd bag for me so far, stove is really only running later at night.

I just opened bag #6. I have been keeping the stove burning all night as the temp's are dropping into the high 20's. Got all the winter squash in and we are enjoying the last of the tomatoes. The stove works great as I learn the art of pellet burning.

I have burned 2 bags of Uncle Jeds and bags 3 & 4 are in the hopper. :gulp:
MT VERNON NON AE

Just put in bag #5 today. 3 LGs and 2 NEWP Green Supreme so far.

2 so far and the third will be in done by later tonight. With a high of 38 today it has been cold ! A few mile up the road it has been snowing. Been only burning during the day for the last 2 days (the wife is home). Been shutting it down at night. Since we had the house insulated this spring the house has been only loosing 4 to 5 degrees overnight so I don't think it's worth burning over night yet. Walking up the driveway after work I love the smell of the pellet stove. Haven't had that smell since spring.

Bag #3 here. Sure do like the heat!
44 out and rainy/windy

Just finished dumping the rest of #3 in the hopper a few minutes ago.

I just dumped in the last of bag 4 here. Just running the stove a little in the morning and evening. I have been burning the NEWP's , no complaints so far. :)

Burned 6 NEWP, 2 lake regions-donated rest to local historical society..1st year burning pellets nice heat

Nothing yet, tend to use the oil until December, have to conserve the 3-tons for the cold months.

Boy my wife must be the only one complaining shes cold.
At last count I have 10 empty bags by the garbage.

Just fired up the stove last night, working my way through the first bag. Left over Eagle Valleys from last year.

Bag # 7 but i've tried a few new pellets even though I did not need the stove. VT pellets and Orford.
Like the VT a lot

i just installed my stove 2 weeks ago and we are on bag 13.My wife is always cold now that we have a pellet stove,i dont complain ,i just open a window and deal with it. It is funny that last year with the woodstove i didnt burn until Nov. and here i am early in Oct and in full swing,cant beat opening a bag and walking away.ty rmw

Status
Not open for further replies.