How sad is this craigslist ad??

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

newf lover

Minister of Fire
Jul 17, 2008
Eastern CT
"Will trade pallets of wood pellets for items of equal value such as cars, jewelry, guns, motorcycles, four-wheelers, tools and equipment

I have hundreds of pallets of wood pellets, Inferno and New England Hardwood pellets

email me at [email protected]
it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 2105174054"

Things must really be bad. My guess is the problem is what he's selling.....

I think iMacman will want those Infernos...

maybe not...

Hello

I burned 12 bags of Infernos. They heat was OK, but they had such a strange odor!

Attachments

• PatsCheerleaderWithInfernos.jpg
    PatsCheerleaderWithInfernos.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 793
Hello

I burned 12 bags of Infernos. They heat was OK, but they had such a strange odor!

Attachments

• PatsCheerleaderWithInfernos.jpg
    PatsCheerleaderWithInfernos.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 792
Inferno pellets sure has a great looking poster ad, I wonder if they really do keep her warm... ! She probably burns Somersets...

Yeah and she is pretty strong too. Look at the way she easily holds that 40lb bag of pellets.

Ok that was funny thanks for the chuckle.

Kevin C said:
Yeah and she is pretty strong too. Look at the way she easily holds that 40lb bag of pellets.

Cedar Mt has been running ad's in craigs for month's , now getting desperate, another dealer like Tristate that got into the biz without researching first, at least Tri admit's his mistake on here.

That ad has been running for quite some time. Actually I think they are last years pellets. The really bad ones. I think its the stone paver yard on the Berlin TNPK. that is peddling these. Not Cedar Mtn. Stoves.

Status
Not open for further replies.