Husky 142E I'm not understanding screws

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Hello all.
I'm having trouble getting my Husky 142E chainsaw to run ..
I have just replaced the fuel line and filter and I can't understand which screw to turn to get this going a little better.
Right know it starts when I hold the throttle..as soon as I let it go it dies..
It originally would bog or act like it wasn't getting gas .. so I replaced the fuel filter that was no longer attached to the fuel line.
Help would greatly be apricated..
Sean

Find the low and high ports labeled L/H. Close them all the way clockwise and go back counterclockwise 1 1/2 turns. If it fire up then adjust the low side till you get good throttle response and it run smoothly on idle. You also can adjust the T port to the point that the chain is not turning. Start doing that and let's see what happens.