Husky 61 how much is it worth?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking to remove some saws from the fleet. I have a Husky 61 that I really do not use. Exellent condition with a 20" bar and 4 chains. A couple of people that know how I look after my stuff are really interested in buying it. So what is a fair price? It was a hand me down to me so I do not know the original price. I was thinking $ 250.00, but do not want to try to rip anyone off or leave a bunch of money on the table. Thanks..

'bert

is the 61 an early style rancher? 55cc?

’bert said:
really not sure, how do I tell and I will let you know. It cuts like a hot damn. Had a buddy using it today.

ok its an older rancher 250 would be pretty hi for that saw even in great shape..fair price 100-175.00

OK thanks, for only $ 100 it will stay here and be my stump cut'en saw. plus it has a 20" bar so if something bigger come along, i can pull it out. It really still runs that good, that I would not be shy to take it out for a day of cutting.

Ja, even if you're not sitting on a gold mine, there's no point in giving it away.

Status
Not open for further replies.