Husqvarna Husqvarna Toy Chainsaw and Protective Gear Set

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

PaulOinMA

Minister of Fire
Oct 20, 2018
MA
Awake in the middle of the night because I've been dealing with nerve pain all week. Was in the ER most of Monday night. Slept three hours yesterday afternoon and went to bed 1 1/2 hours earlier than normal last night. I've been up since about 2 AM.

Just cleaning up things I've bookmarked over the years. Opened the refurbished Husqvarna ebay page because I haven't been in there in a while. Saw the title item. Really cute! Thought I'd post it with Christmas coming up. 🙂

Husky toy kit.jpg

4 year old tested and approved in our house. So much so he had a bad dream and brought the saw into our bed one night. Ever woken up next to Husky (not the furry kind)? I have;)

• Haha
Reactions: PaulOinMA
Wish you well with the pain
been battling shoulder pain for a couple months
Moved into my neck and it's been hell for a week now
haven't had a nights sleep for a week .
Bad time of year to be down as the days without snow and - temps are getting fewwer

Reactions: PaulOinMA
My son has that toy saw. Not the full safety set. He liked it for a year or two, but now i think he's realized it's not the real thing and he's moved on. He asked me the other day why his pull cord doesn't pull out like the one on my real saw does. 😂

Sorry to hear of your medical struggles, I hope you have some improvement soon.