I didn't burn last night because........(pics)

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ckarotka

Minister of Fire
Sep 21, 2009
Northwest PA on the lake
Well #4 arrived yesterday so I took the day off from burning. By the time I made it home I crashed.

This is Annabelle, 7lbs 13oz, 19in and both baby and mom are healthy as can be. Her woodburning training will begin in a few years!

Charlie

Attachments

• Annabelle.jpg
    Annabelle.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 1,198
  • all four!!.jpg
    all four!!.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 1,190
Congrats Charlie. That is one fine looking family you have there.

Congrats !!!!

Very good looking family!

Hey hey hey looks like you are a busy man only to be busier. Hoping for Moma and Annabelle to be as healthy as they can be.
Cheers and congrats.

How blessed are you??!! Awesome! Congrats....and health to all. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Very nice looking family. My oldest just turned 13 yesterday. They grow quickly, enjoy.

Congrats. It seems like yesterday that I was speed changing diapers, and then I turn around,
and she's a teenager. Enjoy.

Congratulations to you and your family.

zap

and "congrats" from Connecticut. The wife and I recently saw the birth of our third grandchild. There are times like this, when the wood stove is NOT "priority one."

-Soupy1957

Attachments

• Calista and Pepere 2.jpg
    Calista and Pepere 2.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 1,026
Congratulations Charlie. That is a fine looking family. Now you have even more motivation to keep the family warm.

Sav, You got that right. I might start thread called, "Burning wood is cheaper than filling your house with warm bodies"

thats great , looks like everyone is happy. pete

Congratulations Charlie.

Thanks again.

My wife is a real trooper. C-section #3 and she refuses to take any pain meds until absolutely necessary. This chick is a baby makin machine lol. Eat, sleep poop and repeat, and thats the 2 y/o ha ha.

I can now say 4 is a whole new ballgame, 3 really wasn't that bad but 4 feels like 8 when were all home together!!

Congrats to both of you!! You're gonna have your hands full when they hit the teenage years. We are still waiting for our first grandchild...guess we should have had more than 1 kid!

Congrats Charlie. Nice looking kids. Thanks for sharing.

Status
Not open for further replies.