I got a ton of Pennington, Natures Heat for 215.00 at ton at Home Depot in Westminster!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know some had problems with these in the past, but I burned 15 bags last year, and they were some of the best pellets I burned!

If they work for ya and yer happy wit the price thats all that matters.

I couldn't take the dust or the fines. Having to sift or screen every bag was a pain in the A**. Glad to be done with my 2 tons. Maybe they're not as bad this year. Mine were 08's from Sam's. Good heat though.

I don't know if I will get good ones this year, but the 15 bags last year where among the best I have ever burned! The Cleanfires however, where the pellets that had the most fines ever. I got the "gummy stove' syndrome as well, and had to clean the slide plate on my Harman

Status
Not open for further replies.