I got my stash today

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

magsf11

Feeling the Heat
Jan 31, 2009
buffalo ny
3 ton of summersets. 194 per ton at lowes.. saved myself 103.50 per ton. asked the manger why the store 30 miles away was selling them for 194/ton and you are at 297.50/ton. he told me because the othe store is in a price way with TSC. he told me he could do 215/ton, my responce will do I get 10% off for being a VET? Him "I will match the 194. So I think I did well, cheapest I ever paid for them.

Attachments

• 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 230
Good job on some good pellets.

Looks great all stacked up too !!!!

I just got 2 tons of Somersets from Lowes in Phillipsburg, Nj for $219 a ton. A little high but Lowes in Flemington and Hackettstown are still at $269 a ton. When I was in the store they had Greene Teams and Treecycles, I would have been happy with either so I'm thrilled to get the Somersets instead. Unfortunately, with the 3/4 ton of Stove Chow I still have I am out of room, but I will buy a few at a time as I get room.

gbreda said:
Good job on some good pellets.

Looks great all stacked up too !!!!
thanks. the key to get them stacked good is when you put the bag down shake it ( rool) so it lays flat. I used to load pallets.

opps roll. what is rool???

Status
Not open for further replies.