I have no idea wood id please part 1

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

etiger2007

Minister of Fire
Feb 8, 2012
Clio Michigan
Some side yard trees cant figure out what they are, any info would help are they good to burn.

Attachments

• chimney 012.jpg
    chimney 012.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 114
  • chimney 013.jpg
    chimney 013.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 135
honey locust

Reactions: ScotO
Its one of the best you can get.

+1 locust great wood, might see sparks fly when u cut it though. Very dense wood great btu's

dammit, if you don't want that wood, I will come and get it myself! That's my faveritest bestist goodest wood.........and it's really purdy, too!

I just cut a locust last week, wife has an idea of her own for it though. She found an idea for a paver walkway made from cutoffs of rounds. So part of my locust may end up as a walkway off our deck. Hate to lose good firewood but since it's locust it shouldn't rot away anytime soon forcing me to waste even more firewood

Status
Not open for further replies.