I just had to tell someone! "News flash Harman 1500 SF on order"

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

70marlin

Feb 26, 2010
Grass Lake mi
I just had to tell someone! "News flash Harman 1500 SF wood / coal furnace with domestic hot water coil on order" I wrote a big fat check for half down. The retailer said should be in about two weeks or so. Let the games begin. Install new chimney, set unit, wire new electric circuit, new sheet metal, plumb up hot water coil. And what ever else I missed.

Check to make sure you get the $200 free upgrade, or $200 off the install.
HHT came out with this offer on 1 March.

May it prove to be all that you want it to be! Very exciting news; don't you love it when you make a big decision and feel really good about it?

DAKSY said:
Check to make sure you get the $200 free upgrade, or $200 off the install.
HHT came out with this offer on 1 March.

Tell more about this $200 up grade, The dealer dropped the price almost $600 from other dealers quote.

if he already dropped 600 off list, I think it would be a little unbecoming to try to whack him outta another 200 bucks, since he just gave you triple off what the sale is going at...

Never hurts to ask, I'll show him the promotion. I am happy with his offer.

It's here, picked it up last night!

Attachments

• GEDC0010.jpg
    GEDC0010.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 190
Status
Not open for further replies.