I just ordered my first pellet burner *

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

outback andy

Apr 6, 2012
I ordered a St Croix- afton bay with the gold trim, I live in Minnesota but the funny thing is I,m going to be using it in my ranch house in Arizona *** it gets cold there too .

Congrats and welcome. There's a few other arizona burners here too.

Congratulations. And as imacman said..... No Pics = Never Happened ;)

St. Croix is a good brand and there a happy Afton Bay owners here.... Be prepared for the addiction that follows.

Congrats and welcome. There's a few other arizona burners here too.
It will be some time before I get the burner up and running, for now I,m just in the process of building my winter get a way home.
Its in the little town callied Aguila AZ, and whats true about the heat being drier is also true about the cold , its a drier cold so it feels *
The home i,m building is only 1040 sq feet but has a vaulted living room ceiling , so this baby should be more then enough....

<--- my afton bay

Congratulations!

We love our stove! it is easy to clean, easy to work on and works fabulous along with being able to burn corn and cherry pits too.

Status
Not open for further replies.