I think My M55 convection blower has bit the raddish!!!!Blah Blah "See Let's try again" Not getting

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bostonfan49

Minister of Fire
Nov 10, 2011
Essex Jct. Vermont
Basically the stove fire up, runs for about 20 minutes and then trips the reset. I feel a very small amount of hot air coming out of the convection tubes, but not "blowing out"! Stove is due to be cleaned so I will make sure nothing is blocked. I hve had the stove only 4+ months and have burned 2 1/2 tons until now. I have not checked the fuse Where is it???? Thanks, Bill (Thinking of copying & pasting into the M55 blower defect thread.....?)

that sucks, sorry to hear it. I would help, but I don't know the specifics on that unit.

Good luck, though.

Still looking for help...ie fuse for covection blower....tech manual has been misplaced! Thanks, Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.