If I'm gonna get wood........

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

soupy1957

Minister of Fire
Jan 8, 2010
Connecticut
www.youtube.com
If I'm gonna start picking up wood I see on the side of the road (not that I NEED any right now, mind you), I guess I'll have an easier time putting it in my new truck:

-Soupy1957

Wouldn't let wood anywhere near that truck for 5 years at least!!! its a purty truck for sure, why would you want to use it? Didnt have my dodge 3 days before it was haulin stuff, and it shows its a "work" truck. Take care of that chevy!

Soupy -

Thanks for stimulating the economy!! Glad it worked out well. I installed a set of Timbren cushion type pads in my 2008 1/2 ton and think it was worthwhile.

ATB,
Mike

zzr7Ky: Thanks for making it an extra special buy! A Fiberglass color-matched Cap (Leer) is going on it, this weekend.
(we've got 4 dogs that need transport now and then, to the Vet, the Kennel, etc...)

Pineburner: Gotta get my first scratch in it somehow!!

-Soupy1957

Status
Not open for further replies.