If it's too good to be true .....

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Glosta

Nov 1, 2009
North of Boston
Act Quickly !!!

Just scored a brand new Cheetah II MU305 ash vacuum for $75.00 on Craigslist. I had to drive an hour and forty minutes through the rural roads of Groton, NH, but believe me... I'm not complaining. I never score deals like this. When it comes to Craigslist...I'm usually a day or two late on all the good deals. Finally, persistence pays off.

Attachments

• Ash Vacuum.jpg
    Ash Vacuum.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 455
$225 to $250

That was worth the drive. I have one and love it. I hope they gave you a pair of ear plugs with it!! That's my only complaint. I'm usually too late for such deals although I scored a 10" telescope this summer for $200 that was worth over $1000 and it just needed a cleaning and realignment!

That was a good buy! Last year i found one on ebay with all the cleaning attachments for 90.00 shipped to my door. Works great but yes it is noisy!

Glosta said:
Act Quickly !!!

Just scored a brand new Cheetah II MU305 ash vacuum for $75.00 on Craigslist. I had to drive an hour and forty minutes through the rual roads of Groton, NH, but believe me... I'm not complaining. I never score deals like this. When it comes to Craigslist...I'm usually a day or two late on all the good deals. Finally, persistence pays off.

Congratulations and enjoy it ! Worth the drive .
I'm usually a day late and a dollar short....

Just be careful how much you move that hose. That version tends to come apart. They changed hoses on them.

GOOD score

Status
Not open for further replies.