I'm in the Honey!!! Locast that is...

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

curber

Feeling the Heat
Oct 6, 2011
south east idaho
I guess I atract honey locast. The pics are of the appt complex that most of my free woods been coming from lately. There was 7 h/l trees they took down in this row. It filled my 14x7x4 trailer. Bout 2 cord. The stacking pics are of my moms place where I've been stashing some of my wood. If anyone wants to come help c/s/s I'll buy the beer!!! Pat

Attachments

• harman 012.jpg
    harman 012.jpg
    263.6 KB · Views: 252
  • harman 013.jpg
    harman 013.jpg
    236 KB · Views: 262
stacking pics

Attachments

• harman 014.jpg
    harman 014.jpg
    118.9 KB · Views: 247
  • harman 015.jpg
    harman 015.jpg
    134.3 KB · Views: 243
scotvl said:
Nice score, love the smell of fresh split HL.

Oh me too. smells sweet. anyone know about cooking/smoking with H/L? Pat

Sounds like we'll have to do some c/s/s'ing! Beer has bought much more from me...my Alaskan mill should be in any day too, i'm anxious to test it out, did you have an add on CL for 6" pipe? I could bring my little chief smoker and we could try it!

Redbear86 said:
Sounds like we'll have to do some c/s/s'ing! Beer has bought much more from me...my Alaskan mill should be in any day too, i'm anxious to test it out, did you have an add on CL for 6" pipe? I could bring my little chief smoker and we could try it!

No add on cl for pipe. Yeah I'm going to start that ash job soon so if you wana come up and help your more than welcome. Pat

Nice score, is that your trailer on the left in the second pic?

curber said:
weatherguy said:

Yeah thats the back of it. Pat

Looks pretty big, thats a good scrounging trailer

weatherguy said:
curber said:
weatherguy said:

Yeah thats the back of it. Pat

Looks pretty big, thats a good scrounging trailer

Yeah thats the first time I"ve been able to get that big of a scrounge. Most of the time I just use my toyota and small trailer. Pat

Status
Not open for further replies.