I'm so excited !!!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

stephen44

Jul 24, 2008
Danville VA
about my utility bill ...never thought I'd hear myself say that !

so last year the bill for same 2 months was $905

adjusted for this years rate increase = $1127

this years after heating with Taylor 750 OWB = $397

- what can i say !!!

I always look forward to mine, too.

It's a hard thing to do I know but I guess it's all over but the crying so I guess you'll just have to grin and bear it?

Reading the title of your post, I thought of the Pointer Sisters.

I'm so excited,
And I just can't hide it,
I'm about to lose control
And I think I like it.
I'm so excited,
And I just can't hide it,
And I know, I know, I know, I know
I know I want [my wood boiler!]

That song was poplar so many years ago j . . .don't give up yer day job Dude :lol:

we could have Hearth/ Boiler Room's Greatest hits- like Blue Oyster Cult's "Burning for You," Johnny Cash's "Ring of Fire" and so on

My gas bill was $25.00 last month! :coolsmile: I love to tell all my friends about it. Their response:: SHUT-UP!!

I made a big mistake over the holidays. A friend, who flees to AZ each winter, recently had her propane tank filled, and complained about the cost. I said. "Let me see, how much have I spent on fuel this winter. Hmmm. $0." The friend's reaction was not nice.

jebatty said:
I made a big mistake over the holidays. A friend, who flees to AZ each winter, recently had her propane tank filled, and complained about the cost. I said. "Let me see, how much have I spent on fuel this winter. Hmmm. $0." The friend's reaction was not nice.

To be fair, I usually qualify that answer:

"Hmmmm. About $10 for chainsaw gas and about $20 for tractor fuel. If you throw in other miscellaneous expenses, probably $50."

I don't look forward to my heating bill. For some reason they stopped sending them to me. Oh yeah, I forgot, my wife called them and told them to quit sending fuel (and the bill).

Status
Not open for further replies.