In Rhode Island, where is everyone in SE new england buying pellets??

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cristiansmom

Jul 17, 2008
Rhode Island
I am late this year. Usually buy from southshore pellets or pellet sales.com but didn't and just wondering where everyone is buying from or where else I can buy from living in Rhode Island, near the MA line.. Thanks..

newf lover said:
I'm noticing many of the better pellets are out of stock for now.

Yup..looks that way. I am new to pellets but definitely plan on buying 4 out of my 5 tons during the spring specials just in case. I think waiting until this time of year is risky business.

Frederickson farms in Scituate, RI has Vermont pellets for $265 a ton and they seem to be worth every penny. I've got a ton waiting for the really cold days.

I signed up to receive notification of when Green Team's will be in the area and have already gotten some emails that the Seekonk and North Attleboro Lowe's will be getting them any day now.

JBiBBs5 said:
Frederickson farms in Scituate, RI has Vermont pellets for $265 a ton and they seem to be worth every penny. I've got a ton waiting for the really cold days.

I signed up to receive notification of when Green Team's will be in the area and have already gotten some emails that the Seekonk and North Attleboro Lowe's will be getting them any day now.

The Vermonts are great. I ran them all last winter and loved them. Can't find them near me now though. I just grabbed a ton of Green Supremes at Tractor Supply for $204 a ton today.

Hattoys Nursery in Coventery RI Has
Qubex pellets and Barefoot evi blocks
And they keep them under cover.

Stoli said:
Hattoys Nursery in Coventery RI Has
Qubex pellets and Barefoot evi blocks
And they keep them under cover.

At what price?

I usually buy from PelletsDirect or Robbins or Rogers (in Millbury).

PelletsDirect is best for delivery b/c they have a Moffett Forklift and will put the pallets just about anywhere you want them.

JBiBBs5 said:

$285 if you want them delivered and you have to buy 2 ton at a time. Vermont pellets are the best ones that I have burned in my young burning carear.

Status
Not open for further replies.