INFINITYMIKE SAYS HE IS OKAY!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gasifier

Minister of Fire
Apr 25, 2011
St. Lawrence River Valley, N.Y.
Sorry to be reduntant. But I got a message from Mike last night saying he is okay! :)==c;lol!!!:cool:::-);lol He sent me an e-mail, but it must have went to my work e-mail. I will go into work soon and let you know when I find out.

I was wondering about him because I knew of his location and figured he wouldnt get electricity any time soon, glad to hear hes ok.

Yep, if he's smart ( and I dont have a doubt), he's making it work, and bringing home new firewood.... I'm pretty much filling up the truck every day on the way home at night.

Great to here you are doing well Dix! Are the power crews at work near your places yet? I hear there was a lot of damage on L.I.

The power crews are out & about. The hard hat icons in the above map show work in progress. In my case the hard hats came in & we were up & running before the end of the day.

The museum where we work part time is still closed, with no power,and they are out on the North Fork.

The damage to the west is astounding. My heart goes out to these people.

Mike just let me know they do not have power back yet and it may be a while. But all is good as his place, he was able to get fuel. Now he is good to go. And yes, he is collecting some wood! ;lol Way to go Mike!

Can't get hold of my Cousins in LI....and trying to find out if the beach house on Rockaway beach is still there

No power in northern Westchester still. The mansions are being abandoned as the owners head for the comfort of their yachts. Oops, is that my boat in the railway yard?

Status
Not open for further replies.