Intermittent server errors

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Danno77

Minister of Fire
Oct 27, 2008
Hamilton, IL
I keep getting forum hiccups that lead to an error that says it can't connect to the server, or server unavailable. What's the deal with that? Is it on my end, or is anybody else having that problem?

Running safari on an iPad in case it makes a difference.

I'm not sure, but there is a chance it's related to me leaving the iPad and coming back a few minutes later. I THINK I generally have good luck with closing the hearth forum tab and opening a new one and going to the main page and then clicking the Bulletin Board. Sometimes I try the /talk and that works and sometimes it doesn't.

Anybody else?

Yeah, I've been without forum access for about 15 minutes. I couldn't get it at all on the iPad. Next time I'll hop on a different device to see if that helps.

Sounds like your service provider. I have been in and out all day and haven't had any connection problems.

Actually, I think it might be something out of whack with my safari browser. I just opened up Opera and got on instantly. Flip back to safari and it's still not loading.

Status
Not open for further replies.