Ironwood Down..........................

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

thewoodlands

Minister of Fire
Aug 25, 2009
In The Woods
and the trail to the beech cleared. Attached are some pictures of how bad the base of the tree was, we used the cable,rope and the old winch on the back of the rhino then pulled it down off the rotten stump and made one cut and the old ironwood came off the pine and will become some nice dirt on the side of the hill.

gibir

Attachments

• 100_3474.jpg
    100_3474.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 346
  • 100_3475.jpg
    100_3475.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 325
  • 100_3477.jpg
    100_3477.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 325
  • 100_3478.jpg
    100_3478.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 327
  • 100_3480.jpg
    100_3480.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 326
Good work Zap.

Great stuff Zap. Some excellent fuel for those bitter cold Jan-Feb nights.

Must be the 660 making you look smaller....lol Pic four looks like a good Avatar....

smokinjay said:
Must be the 660 making you look smaller....lol Pic four looks like a good Avatar....

Lost 29 pounds since January (230) I'm at 201 today.

gibir

Thistle said:
Great stuff Zap. Some excellent fuel for those bitter cold Jan-Feb nights.

Thistle, I measured the ironwood today at 33 inches (circumference) and very healthy.

gibir

zapny said:
smokinjay said:

gibir

Yea the other thread I figure you for around 150.00 This one you could tell its the 660 making you look that small. Sounds like you found an Awesome work out program! :cheese:

smokinjay said:
zapny said:
smokinjay said:

gibir

Yea the other thread I figure you for around 150.00 This one you could tell its the 660 making you look that small. Sounds like you found an Awesome work out program! :cheese:

The Program I switched to, one plate instead of two.

zap

zapny said:
smokinjay said:
zapny said:
smokinjay said:

gibir

zap

And moving 1500 lbs a day!

zapny said:
smokinjay said:
zapny said:
smokinjay said:

gibir

zap

I tried that too Zap but put sideboards on the plate so it holds a lot. You are now smaller than me.

Backwoods Savage said:
zapny said:
smokinjay said:
zapny said:
smokinjay said:

gibir

zap

I tried that too Zap but put sideboards on the plate so it holds a lot. You are now smaller than me.

Sav, you wait until I start stacking, 195 here I come.

zap

Go for it. I hope to catch up with you too.

Status
Not open for further replies.