Is this the cutest or what?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GAMMA RAY

Minister of Fire
Jan 16, 2011
PA.
Bossman's new puppy...Golden retriever...think I want one.....never had a dog...
My parrot would not be happy... puppy1.jpg puppy2.jpg

check out how she holds her little front paws.....;lol

Looks good Gamma, my wife has been talking about a dog soooooo I better not show her this pic.

zap

Gamma, I still remember picking up our first dog. Golden lab mix, but she looked more golden. Cute as a button, and come to think of it, I think SHE picked US.
That was 1995.
Yeah, you know you want one. Best dog we've ever had. She was a wee bit stubborn, but smart.

Cute. Heres our guy when he was smaller.
pics 4 pines 006.jpg

Go for the dog, M !! The pay backs are immense :)

Gots the Murph stamp of approval on this one !

0711091924a.jpg

Murphy says hi
animal0019.gif

Reactions: Fake coal burner
dog 002.jpg

Very cute! Here is a pic of Bella when she was a pup.
Dogs are such wonderful animals, they are so smart.

Reactions: Adios Pantalones
Here is my Bella Dog 9 months old. A loveable dog she is always by me.

Attachments

• !cid_70 (Small).JPG
    !cid_70 (Small).JPG
    85.7 KB · Views: 122
How ya making out with the new addition Kathleen?

It's going well Terry. He is wonderful, but getting everyone adjusted and helping him understand his place is a bit of a trial. We're making decent progress though. We've cleaned him up and he's put on a bit of weight.

Never had a dog? You are missing out. They are a hassle and an expense but totally worth it. Dogs rule!
Our Leonberger (puppy) is getting bigger by the day.
DSC06861.JPG

Reactions: Defiant
These dog threads seem to pup up all the time on here, and other forums i watch. I am certainly guilty. Funny how people love to show off their dogs, like furry kids i suppose.
I couldn't leave out our genius dog Sammi. By far the smartest animal i have ever been around.
DSC06946.JPG

Nothing is nicer than a pug puppy. Here's Carlos, now 1YO. Lots of personality

Attachments

• kiddog2.jpg
    kiddog2.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 134
My bella luwella.
sept-dec13-2011 165.jpg

Attachments

• IMGP4551.jpg
    IMGP4551.jpg
    133.9 KB · Views: 117