is Woodstovepro.com still in business?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Mrpelletburner

Minister of Fire
Jan 20, 2011
Maine
I have sent several emails to Sean at woodstovepro.com without a response. If anyone is in contact with Sean, please tell him to respond to emails, if they are still in business.

Call them tomorrow.
Huh, I just seen they are only about a 1/2 hr ride away from me...didn't realize that!
Not sure why they still show the Tundra 1 on their site...didn't think anybody had those anymore...nor would want one, unless buying used...gonna spend the money for a new one, get a T2

Call them tomorrow.
Huh, I just seen they are only about a 1/2 hr ride away from me...didn't realize that!
Not sure why they still show the Tundra 1 on their site...didn't think anybody had those anymore...nor would want one, unless buying used...gonna spend the money for a new one, get a T2

That is who I bought my stove from last year and had some questions regarding what is “in stock” and why are both still listed.

Was trying to decide if I should purchase again with them or Northern tool. Personally would rather give my money to the little guy, someone that I have felt with before, but after 3 emails, believe I have to go elsewhere.

If a company is going to list an email to contact, then please take the time to respond.

They are still there...talked to Sean this afternoon...he said to make sure you are using [email protected] for your email questions