It's March 19th and...

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pell it

Feeling the Heat
Dec 2, 2011
Rhode Island
I just had to dig the dang blamd front door screen out Of the shed. WTF

Earliest I have ever had the boat on the lake! Usually iced over till early April.

Sorry~forgot the camera! But I will post pic's after we hit the lake again next Saturday!!

Was 84 here today. Rode the scoot all day today.
More of the same on Thurs. No complaints.

Mad rush to get the leaves off the plants. So many pushing up. Wanted to get them all done last year, but got put off by our Halloween snow storm.

Earliest I have ever had the boat on the lake! Usually iced over till early April.

Sorry~forgot the camera! But I will post pic's after we hit the lake again next Saturday!!

J- Was that your red boat I saw at the West Hill boat launch on Sunday morning?

We've broken all-time high temperature records (set as far back as 1914) for the past 5 days in a row. We're due to break the record again today considering the record is 73°F and the forecast is calling for 75°F. 6-days in a row for record breaking temps will set another all-time record for most days-in-a-row in a single month where high temperature records are shattered. We also look to be breaking high temp records tomorrow and Thursday, so make that 8 days in a row. 75-80°F highs forecasted the next two days. By the weekend a cold snap is due, where we'll be back into the 60s again. Boo-hoo. That's still 15-20°F above average. It's amazing that we'll be within 3-4°F of the high temp in Tampa, FL the next few days!

J- Was that your red boat I saw at the West Hill boat launch on Sunday morning?
No we were on Highland. No skiers out yet, So we try to get a few trips in on highland. We had the blue rocket out. Prolly gotta sell the little red one. Too many toys!! ;)

Attachments

• new bass boat.jpg
    new bass boat.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 134
Nice boat jtakeman..Cant wait to get mine out,it is still floating in the snowbank.

Pumped up the bike tires and went for a bike ride with the kid. My stove is still full of pellets, I hope I can burn them out, it is not fun to bail them out of an insert.

The weather has been incredibly warm for March, but I have a feeling it will get back to the normal highs of 50 or so, here in Northeast Ohio, I don't think I'm done with pellets for this season just yet, Im sure there are some chilly nights, and days still ahead.. There are 8 bags of pellets just sitting on the front porch waiting to go, but who knows, if it stays warm enough I may have to carry them back to the garage until October.

Status
Not open for further replies.