It's new stove Eve!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bluedogz

Minister of Fire
Oct 9, 2011
NE Maryland
Haulin' my patoockus way down south Delaware tomorrow for my NC30. Can't wait....

The drama will begin when Mrs. Blue realizes she's gotta help haul it in.

Seller says he can help, plus I have a 4-wheel appliance dolly/hand truck, and a ramp for my trailer, so we should be good on the loading.

I appreciate the offer, though. That's the second time H.C has ponied up to help out when it was needed.

Good luck with the 30 bluedogz...your gonna love it!

I would wait till the last minute to let Mrs Bluedogz know about the hauling part....thats what Mr Gamma does to me all the freakin time. >:-( :lol:

Hope you already know, but my invite is always open bro.
If you run into any problems with the install, call me.
Are you replacing the old beast with this one?
Like going from a Yugo to Caddy

Hogwildz said:
Hope you already know, but my invite is always open bro.
If you run into any problems with the install, call me.
Are you replacing the old beast with this one?
Like going from a Yugo to Caddy

Yep, the smoke dragon will be on CL by Monday.

I EXPECT the most complicated part of the install will be the single-wall up to the tee. Local purveyor of fire-related equipment is open Sunday, so that should be ok.

Then I get to learn to burn this thing, which I bet is gonna be WAY different....

Good Luck with the new stove bluedogz ! can't wait for the pics.

Your gonna love it !! Can't wait for pics !

Status
Not open for further replies.