Jackass Ebay Listing: Pellets for $2307.00 Per ton

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Geeze...starting already.

The sad part is I have seen people selling pellets on ebay like this two years in a row.
And they seem to be successful at it because people are thinking they are getting such
a great deal and not doing the math.

There is an @ss for every seat I guess.

So in fairness, the seller is selling for 769 a ton which includes his repackaging of the product.
This is a case where I blame buyers more than the seller. If you are willing to pay 10 bucks to have 13 pounds of pellets delivered to you then you deserve to get gouged.

As another poster pointed out, this guy has been at it for a couple years so apparently there are people buying from him
Wow

Last I looked, he had a buyer! Oh, well. like PT Barnum used to say...

Then again, how is this much different from those little shrink wrapped bundles of firewood at the gas station? Someone must be buying them...

Chris

I think that is them there special Harman pellets.

That price wouldn't be too bad if you could choose which kind of pellet you got. I have paid as much as 21 dollars for 20 lbs and no shipping for apple pellets for cooking. %-P

Hoverfly said:
BrotherBart said:

Make it Jamaican Harman blend........

Gosh, that would be a fantastic price for the Jamaican brand. Let's see, I used to pay $150.00 per ounce, which works out to be.....oh, never mind.

richg said:
Hoverfly said:
BrotherBart said:

Make it Jamaican Harman blend........

Gosh, that would be a fantastic price for the Jamaican brand. Let's see, I used to pay $150.00 per ounce, which works out to be.....oh, never mind.
you know you cant do the math!! thats why they call it DOPE,son. ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.