John Deere Help

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello All,

Can anyone point me to a good Jd tractor forum? I need the torque spec for the top link bracket for a JD 2755!

Broke 2 of them today. Very frustrating.

Thanks

I used to follow the "Tractor" Forum on gardenweb.com. There were, at least at that time, a lot of really knowledgeable members on all the major tractor brands, including JD. Might want to check and see how active it is these days.

tractorbynet

I have a Deere but not the specs you need.

Try "weekendfreedommachines"

thanks for the idea's but so far no specs. Found some stuff on the net about torque values for a 5/8 bolt that seems to be the best at this point. We are only allowed access to our trees on certain weekends so this is so frustrating to have access and a broken tractor. We had moved about 50 trees with no problems and now I have broken 2 top link brackets this weekend.

I could just scream! :mad:

I think JD holds their service info pretty close. I think you can find service manuals on CD for a reasonable price.

MyTractorForum has a pretty good following.

Status
Not open for further replies.