Jotul 550 Serial Number

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bizango1

Sep 6, 2008
Southern, MA
Hello,

So i'm all installed and everything is working great. I went to fill out the registration card and realized I don't have the serial number? Is there a way to get it with out uninstalling? (I'm thinking not) Is it a bad idea not to register it?

Also, any thoughts about where to purchase a small door way fan to push the heat from one room to another?

Thanks in advance.

Your dealership should have the serial number written down.
Unless they are fools, and in that case you are screwed.

Perhaps you could remove the surround panel, and use an inspection mirror of the variety with expandable handle to look up your serial no. but you would also need a flashlight to shine onto the mirror and focus the beam over the ser. no. plate on the back, plus some manual dexterity to make this work.

Yes I was thinking about the dealership. I need to go in there anyhow as I never received a receipt for the stove since I called in the order on tax free day. Thanks for the repsonse!

Status
Not open for further replies.