Jotul F500 Oslo installation in Alabama

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cabalist

Mar 6, 2010
South
We just made the jump (actually a couple of months ago) and bought a Jotul F500 Oslo. Woohoo! For our little Cape Cod this guy should be perfect!

My issue now is installation. I know, I know, and we have already had more snow this year than in the past 5+ and it would have been great to have the stove pumping out its woody warmness.

Does anybody know of a GOOD installer in or around Birmingham, AL?

I have also done professional renovation work in the past, should I do it myself? If I can't find a GOOD installer (which may be tough down here) I may decide to do it myself to avoid a BAD installer. Where is the best place for installation parts/hardware online?

Thanks folks!

Move your post to the "The Hearth Room - Wood Stoves and Fireplaces" section you will get a lot more reply's

Status
Not open for further replies.