Just had a baby last night, and already thinking about pellets again

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

justinc25

Jan 1, 2011
Weare, NH
is this wrong ? Maybe I'm just trying to be a
Good provider and make the house nice and warm
For my wife and the baby. Plus I can't
wait to get home and shut off the furnace.

By the way here she is:
Denay Avery Cartier 8 lbs 14 oz 20.5 in
2011-02-04_10-47-15_671.jpg

Congrats daddy. She is a cutie.

Congrats !!!!!!!! As my father would say " A meatloaf in a blanket." j/k She is a cutie for sure. If this is your first girl, oh boy, get ready, they (girls) are a handful for the Dad. Trust me I know, my "little girl" is now in Kutztown University, but she will always be my little girl.

Thanks guys, she is our 3rd, but our first girl.
I'm sure we will have our hands full.
Now I can look forward to training her to clean and fill the stove.....lol (jk)

Congratz. Every new baby is a miracle. Enjoy every second you can for the next 15 years or so. Then send her to a convent.

Yeah, hurry up and get that furnace turned off, you're polluting the world she'll inherit.

justinc25 said:

Major congratulations! We had two boys and a girl...and contrary to what everyone said, our daughter was the very best kid! Still is, and she's 33....

Loved her picture...very, very, beautiful!

Chan

Hey congrats pops! She a little cutie pie(must look like mommy!). :)

Give the newest member a hugh and kiss from the group.

2 girls, 2 boys......girls are tougher......playing the mind games....the boys are messier, eat more, more destructive, but the girls seem to be noisier (15-16 year old girls at a party! try it sometime).......and they boys they bring home.....well, it seems that they TRY to find the worst choice in guys.........ugh

justinc25 said:

Congrats! Well, if you're saving money burning pellets instead of dino-fuels, then consider it an investment in her future.

congrats! Now that the trivial stuff, like labor and birth are outta the way, time to get back to what really matters... pellets!

No you'll have plenty of time to tend to the stove. At all hours of the day! Good Luck and Congrats!

Congrats to the proud parents !! Really like the name!!
Can you bronze pellets like they do the 1st pair of shoes?

Congrats on the new addition to the family....she's a real cutie-pie! Bet her first words will be "pel-let" :)

Congrats! Better start saving your money. I see ballet in your future.

Nice Job! Only natural to want to keep her comfy and warm, burn the best pellets ya got. We got two boys. Oldest just walked in from out of town construction job and will be home for a few weeks. Girlfriend showed up about two minutes later! Spend as much time with all 3 as possible, time goes by fast. Congrats to the family.

Schoondog

Congrats !!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.