Just lit up

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Flatbedford

Minister of Fire
Mar 17, 2009
Las Vegas, NV
First fire of the season. Its kinda chilly tonight and its supposed to be cold, rainy, and windy tomorrow. I figured that I'd get things started tonight. This way I can reload tomorrow before work and keep the place warm and dry until Mrs Flatbedford gets home in the evening. A glass of bourbon and a fire. Must be fall.

Warm & snugly fire for when the wife gets home. You must be after something :kiss: ?

Been burning small fires for a while.
Had some wet snow, but it melted around my location.
Winter is just a few hundred miles N of me & coming fast.

By the time I get home she will be sound asleep. I have pick up her sister at the airport after work at midnight. The earliest Ill be home is about 1:30 am. :shut:

Bypass closed. Air down to 1 after about 25 minutes from cold stone. 325° and rising on last spring's shoulder wood. It's nice and dry. Its been in the house since April.

I hear ya Steve.

Both stoves working on a coal bed, to ward off the mega dampness coming our way.

I am leaving the house at 6 am tomorrow and home at 1am. Mrs. is at her mother's place tonight and won't be home til tomorrow night. Don't want her to have to start from nothing when she gets home. Stove top at 500 now.

Status
Not open for further replies.