Just regular pics - to be used elsewhere....maybe

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

webbie

Seasoned Moderator
Nov 17, 2005
Western Mass.
This is a test pic - to see if such a pic can be embedded in a signature or link somewhere else.

See the thread in the suggestion box.

Attachments

• testcraig.jpg
    testcraig.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 507
Excellent picture Craig!

I agree fantastic pic . . . now if only you could crop the guy out of the pic . . . that is you correct? ;) :)

Yeah right Craig, be honest your Stihl O36 Super with the 20" bar is idleing in your right hand and as soon as the camera panned away that tree came down and is drying for next year!!!!!!! Then again it looks like it is dry enough to burn already.

If you look in that suggestion box thread, you'll see why I posted this....just to show that once a pic is posted, it can be referenced from the post and put in a user profile, signature, image link, etc.

But since you asked.....here are a couple without the distraction of an old dude in them.

Attachments

• sed1.jpg
    sed1.jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 327
  • sed2.jpg
    sed2.jpg
    278.2 KB · Views: 342
Great pics Craig . . . nice use of the light.

And Jake, if you haven't guessed by now, that indeed is Craig. Hey, he's a good guy too.

Backwoods Savage said:
And Jake, if you haven't guessed by now, that indeed is Craig. Hey, he's a good guy too.

I was pretty sure that was Craig . . . but then started second guessing myself and didn't want to goof on some poor innocent friend or relative if it wasn't Craig.

Status
Not open for further replies.