Just want to say.....

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

heaterman

Minister of Fire
Oct 16, 2007
Falmouth, Michigan
I really get a bang out this forum and I hope that a few folks have found my advice to be of some help. Nice bunch of guys here that seem generally well behaved :)

Merry Christmas to all and wishing you all the Good Lord's blessings in the New Year.

I'll second that, and thanks heaterman, for your many contributions to the site.

I agree lots of good advice and tips and even good manners ... your Mom would be proud.

Now go set something on fire !

Kudos heaterman and Merry Christmas to all. My wife and I were talking about gifts the other day and I got a brain storm...........Do they make gassification cook stove ovens??????? Happy New Year to yo as well...and stay warm.

Agreed, I would say that if I did not stumble across this site I may not have went with the eko25 or a wood boiler at all. But because of all the help here and willingness to experiment and share info my eko is up and running for a week now woohoo!!!

Merry Christmas and May the Lord richly Bless you and your family.

Rob

aka your northern boiler brother :)

Yes, even Christmas morning, we get up and check Hearth. Merry Christmas, and peace to all of you.

I think I may have a problem guys. I am addicted to gasification and the boiler room. My Christmas present was an arduino usb board, various electronics parts, and temp sensors to make a differential controller for loading my storage tank (picked them out myself). This is becomeing a bit of an obsession. At least it is a warm one!

Merrry Christmas all! Thanks for all the great help and ideas. I wouldn't have a storage tank without you guys!

Heartily agreed with all above-- the knowledge, encouragement, and goodwill around here is wonderful

best wishes to all in this season of increasing light and new beginnings

May Santa (or other benificent giver under your particular faith) give you some fun and useful item for your endeavors :)

Trevor

merry christmas everyone.

I've been enjoying watching the EKO fund grow, 88.

chuck172 said:
Merry Christmas

WoodNotOil, did you get the Tekmar 156?

Nope. I am making my own version of one for $65 in parts. With the added bonus that I can add sensors and relays to it to eventual monitor and control other aspects of my system. I like the tekmar, but I am too cheap/broke to buy one and frankly I like having a project to do. ;-)

I am on here a little late but my wife's gift was on time and when she's happy everybody's happy.. I GIVE THANKS TO EVERYBODY ON THIS SITE, and hope the Hearth community stays warm and safe, SPECIAL thanks to Webmaster and sponsers that make this site possible HAPPY HOLIDAYS...Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.