Kickin' the tires

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fossil

Accidental Moderator
Sep 30, 2007
Bend, OR
I'm just sitting here getting comfortable with the new forum software.

Attachments

• Kickin.jpg
    Kickin.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 130
o_O

If I was still working in the Pentagon, and you could make a strong case for Better Smilies killing bad guys and saving American lives, I might have a chance of getting it funded...in FY2015.

Going to take a little getting used to but not too bad. Looks to me like Fossil better get out and do some splittin.

If I was still working in the Pentagon, and you could make a strong case for Better Smilies killing bad guys and saving American lives, I might have a chance of getting it funded...in FY2015.
If I was still working for county government and could tell them how they could use them to raise taxes I would leave the room with the funding. :mad:

I was wondering where the activity would start kicking in. And sure enough it's in the cozy corner by the hearth with a brew in hand. So far it looks like a remarkable transition. Smiley's are on my short list too. But I got a chuckle out of the one in Dairyman's response.

Reactions: ScotO
K, I was hoping for gooder smilies,:)although this one's ok. I'm just wondering what possessed the chief to go w/these pastel things?
Rick, I don't remember giving permission to use my likeness here. Musta' been all that baklava.:p See, that ain't right, that right there. Pink....jeesh.

That's not pink, it's salmon . o_O

This is just an Easter theme and it'll be a tad more manly soon after, right ?

j/k :D

tags are invisible ? I'm so used to putting them in manually this'll be weird.

You look secksy as hell behind that desk Foss.....:))

Wait...how did that smiley appear? WTF?
How does one get to smiley list?
Am I having a slight TIA dammit?

Thanks Craig.....;)

Just feeling my way around,looks pretty cool so far.Getting used to what the functions are etc.

Great job Craig.

Reactions: Jack Straw
Thanks Webmaster for all of the hard work and everything really looks great.

How do you switch to Classic View?

Status
Not open for further replies.