Lawn Tractor Hitch--one left?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

thinkxingu

Minister of Fire
Jun 3, 2007
S.NH
Hey All,
I may have one more tractor hitch available if someone's interested. The hitch fits most all of the lawn tractors out there (was built on Craftsman design). See pic attached, and shoot me a PM if interested. I've used this to haul around my 8X8 trailer loaded with siding and windows--the tractor'll probably flip before this thing breaks.

S

Attachments

• Copy of DSC_0035.jpg
    Copy of DSC_0035.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 365
thinkxingu said:
Hey All,
I may have one more tractor hitch available if someone's interested. The hitch fits most all of the lawn tractors out there (was built on Craftsman design). See pic attached, and shoot me a PM if interested. I've used this to haul around my 8X8 trailer loaded with siding and windows--the tractor'll probably flip before this thing breaks.

S

Will that fit a 2 inch ball ? If so I want one!
Thanks

how much if iceman dosent take it then if it isnt over priced ill take it

Iceman, I've got a 2" ball on it in that pic (is connected to my Yard Machines splitter).

I'll PM you both.

S

What I like about his is it should still allow me to use my bagger.....
But I need to find out Wht type of tractor it is I am assuming its a yard?

Iceman, I'm not sure whose you're talking about but if you look you'll see that mine actually connects with the bagger mount attached.

Shari, did your husband recognize he made a mistake and then add the bolt to hold the top portion (so the weight doesn't bend the attachment plate at bottom) or is there a reason he made it that way? Seems a lot larger/cumbersome than necessary, so I'm wondering if I missed something.

S

thinkxingu said:
Iceman, I'm not sure whose you're talking about but if you look you'll see that mine actually connects with the bagger mount attached.

Shari, did your husband recognize he made a mistake and then add the bolt to hold the top portion (so the weight doesn't bend the attachment plate at bottom) or is there a reason he made it that way? Seems a lot larger/cumbersome than necessary, so I'm wondering if I missed something.

S

I was talking about yours... I like the fact that I can still use my bagger..... I use my tractor for everything and now I can hook up a trailer and move my splitter .... my back will be very happy!

Status
Not open for further replies.