Leaving on a jet plane...................

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hogwildz

Minister of Fire
Of to see the lil woman tomorrow. Flight from Wilkes Barre, to Newark, Newark, NJ to Portland, OR
My body does not like these flights. But the lil lady will ease my pain.
May be my list trip out if our plan to get her here next June works out.
Love this excited feeling every time I go. Don't get that much anymore with anything else.
Man o man, she is in trouble LMAO.
The Summit used to do that, now love the start of the season, and mid way through, am ready for spring.

Have a great trip Hogz...I know you will... ;-)
That sounds like a long day of traveling, I hope the flights are somewhat close together. I hate when you have to waste several hours waiting for the next flight.
How long are you goin for?

GAMMA RAY said:
That sounds like a long day of traveling, I hope the flights are somewhat close together. I hate when you have to waste several hours waiting for the next flight.

Avg about 2 hr layover each plane change. 2 planes out, 3 back.
Going tomorrow coming back Tuesday. 6 days, 2 spent flying 4 to actually have time together. Better than nuttin.
Trip back goes from Portland, to Chicago, To Newark, to Avoca. Kinda don't mind the break in Chicago. 6-1/2 hours straight really hurts me.
Last trip was 3 planes out, 4 back.
The things we do for love.

Have a good trip my friend.

Enjoy!

pen

Hogwildz said:
GAMMA RAY said:

Avg about 2 hr layover each plane change. 2 planes out, 3 back.
Going tomorrow coming back Tuesday. 6 days, 2 spent flying 4 to actually have time together. Better than nuttin.
Trip back goes from Portland, to Chicago, To Newark, to Avoca. Kinda don't mind the break in Chicago. 6-1/2 hours straight really hurts me.
Last trip was 3 planes out, 4 back.
The things we do for love.

you can eat a LOT of peanuts on 3 flights sir. Might want to bring your own. Remeber to do your stretches, stay limber and all that kind of thing. If its get too quiet on the flight ask those around you "should the wing really look like that?"...just gets peeps going. Be safe.

Don't wear too much jewelry Hogz....that pi$$e$ off them off in the airport.... :coolgrin:
I hear it all the time...."Mam....step to the side.....please put your arms straight out away from your body..."
I don't even wear half of my bracelets when I travel but it still poses a problem....dammit
I don't take you for a "jewelry" type o guy anyways.... :lol:

Travel safely, and enjoy the trip, brother. Rick

Have a great trip Hog, I'm real happy for you two. Portland is a great town, good food, good drink and lots to do.

Enjoy Hog, say hi for us :)

Thanks all. I don't wear much jewelry to start with.
Good thing the detector don't pick up Glocks....J/K
I always get searched anyways. Even find those notes in my bags informing me my check on was searched.
Must be my sparkling personality.

Gonna eat a few Percocets pre flight, and continue to feed myself them until I feel no pain, or knock myself out.
I might pound a few shots down at the airport bar prior to loading. Even if I can't numb the pain, it will sure numb my head! ;-)
Looks like it is warmer here, than out there....that ain't right, but oh well.

You sound as busted up as me young'un. Hope the fiance is like a nurse or a surgeon or something. :lol:

Hay Hogs, check my sig for a nice place to take a ride to in Eagle Creek :)

It's in Clackamas County.

Yeah. Like he is going to see the outdoors for any of the four days. :coolsmirk:

Outdoors, indoors, wherever, whenever! ;-)

It was just a thought, I can't get there right now %-P

Have a safe and eventful trip Hog.

Good luck Hog. I hope the trip turns out better than you expected.

Trip went great. Rained the entire time just about, but that don't make or break the trip.
Hated leaving. Last flight back was a total fiasco, as usual. Tired as hell.
Will post some photos later.

Good to hear that you had a great trip...and I didn't hear any news reports of instances with the TSA, so I guess thats good too. ;-)

Still waiting for photos......Hogzy..... :mad: :lol:

Photos as promised.
My future wife and family.
11/10/2011 to 11/15/2011 visit for my woman's birthday.

Attachments

• SAM_9687.jpg
    SAM_9687.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 263
  • SAM_9682.jpg
    SAM_9682.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 282
  • SAM_9684.jpg
    SAM_9684.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 285
  • SAM_9586.jpg
    SAM_9586.jpg