Lo the FedEx Truck Cometh!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

soupy1957

Minister of Fire
Jan 8, 2010
Connecticut
www.youtube.com
Just in case any of you were wondering if the folks in here keep their word.........the FedEx truck showed up at my house today, with a care package from Tom (SuperCedars)!
Just how wonderful is that kind of faithfulness and generosity!!
Thanks Tom!
-Soupy1957

Good for you Soupy and a super big thank you goes to Thomas. He, like Craig, has class.

I hope you enjoy the super cedars and they work even better than your expectations.

Backwoods Savage said:
Good for you Soupy and a super big thank you goes to Thomas. He, like Craig, has class.

I hope you enjoy the super cedars and they work even better than your expectations.

+1 !! This clearly illustrates the quality of the people that visit this forum.. WTG Thomas and congrats Soupman!

Ray

Fex-Ex showed-up at my house today too. Dropped off my new through the wall Metalbestos chimney kit - yippie!

Bill

Maybe I should keep a lookout for the Fed Ex truck. I wonder what he might leave here?

Status
Not open for further replies.