Locations

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DonCT

Minister of Fire
Dec 9, 2005
Bristol, Connecticut
I looked around the forums but didn't see a topic for this so....

Who is from Connecticut here? Where do you get your wood? Where did you get your fireplace/insert/stove?

I'm from Bristol and I usually get my wood from a friend. He get's his wood from the stuff DOT cuts down in the spring. He got about 4 cords last year doing that!!!

DonCT said:
I looked around the forums but didn't see a topic for this so....

Who is from Connecticut here? Where do you get your wood? Where did you get your fireplace/insert/stove?

I'm from Bristol and I usually get my wood from a friend. He get's his wood from the stuff DOT cuts down in the spring. He got about 4 cords last year doing that!!!

People are welcome to fill our some of their profiles also. This allows us all to know more about people and will take the place of some of the old "introduction" threads.

Just go to your control panel and Edit Profile.

I know Dylan and Frank Ivy are from Ct and probably many more.

DonCT said:
Gotcha!!! I could see how "introduction" threads could quickly bog down the forums.

I'd still like to pose the question: Where does everyone get their wood from? I'm interested to see how many people cut their own vs. buying it.

Cut my own.

Cut my own.

I'm in Milford, CT and get my wood from a local guy. (different local guy from the one who sold me my crap wood this year)

Status
Not open for further replies.