Long Island Pellet Pigs!!! LOL

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rad3110

Oct 11, 2007
Long Island NY
I've Posted a few times about Lowes Selling Hamers at 3.74 a bag a great price on Long Island. They also had a pretty good supply of Presto Logs. Well, Went to Pick up another 10-15 bags, I have about 3 1/2 tons stored, Just to keep replacing stock. replacing Penningtons with Hamer's a no brainer. Patchogue and Medford NY stores are sold out of everything!!!!!! I went to Home Depot in Patchogue figured I fill the gap with Stove Chow, They were sold out too! I think I created my own depmand Competition!! LOL. Can anyone tell me who makes stove chow, never heard of them before this year and was very happy with the one I did purchase in the past. P.S. Both stores said they should have stock by the weekend but im sure the price is going up!!!
I also have a Lennox fireplace insert and about 5 cords of wood. I love pellets so much more but will sell the Insert when wood is all gone. Still enjoy a nice wood fire from time to time. Just not on a daily basis too much work and mess.

The Home Depot on Jericho Tpke in Commack had Stove Chow a few weeks ago @3.74 per bag.

Rad
on your advise I went to lowes saturday and grabbed the last eight bags they had,(hammers). They also had stove chow,almost a full skid,so Igrabbed eight of them too. The best price I've seen yet. no wonder they're selling fast. thanks for the tip

bill

I got a ton of Stove Chow at HD Copiague last weekend for $187. Not sure how many pallets they had left.

Status
Not open for further replies.