Long list of pellet prices and places

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stentor

Apr 3, 2009
North of Boston, Mass
I ran across this site when I was looking for pellet retailers and prices. I do not endorse or recommend this site. I don't know who or what person is putting out the information, whether their data is accurate, or whether they have a business interest in any of the information they are publishing. I clicked on some of the links; some worked and some did not. Some of the links go back to pellet manufacturers rather than distributors or retailers. The site does give me some notion of where some sellers are located and some contact information if I want to follow up.

Take it with a grain of salt but for what it's worth, here it is.

http://www.woodpelletprice.com/index.html

Yep. Seths site has been around for several years.
Should be noted that the majority of information there
pertains to New England with a few thrown in from
other States.

yeah seth is a good guy and gets most of his info from people like us... when you see a price email it to him and its usually up within hrs after he confirms
its a great site

Seth IS a good guy, who has no ties to the industry that I know of, but does burn a pellet stove. And his house is purple.

I have both stores listed on there. Nice site and Seth is helping everyone with prices. If you list on the site he does send out remin ders to update every 30 days. Not everyone updates.

Eric

thanks for the link. I love the Hillsborough, NJ "Co Op" that has Dry Creek for $369.00 per ton. Man, they give you a choice of a night alone with Jessica Alba, Jessica Simpson or Shania Twain with each ton you buy.

Mind you, none of this is a knock against the web site reporting the prices, as that would be shooting the messenger. I'm juck ragging on thieving price gouging who RRRs.

Status
Not open for further replies.