Look what St. Nick brought me! Only a month late

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Corie

Minister of Fire
Nov 18, 2005
Camp Hill, PA
:)

Attachments

• Door.jpg
    Door.jpg
    118.9 KB · Views: 668
Yep, and we all know what that means! Once you have a nice door, a stove is just a bunch of common sheet metal welded into fancy shapes!

That is a pretty slick door, do you mind giving up the source? I have been considering converting my stove over to a single glass door to get a clearer view of the fire and better control of the inlet air (the double doors leak through the middle).

Corey

Right. I couldn't afford the whole stove, so he said I could take the door home and pretend i had a wood stove for a couple days. He sure is a nice guy

Hey Corie - you've been upto something a lot of fun lately - with the door, the welding, and all. Let us in on the action, please. Allow us to share in the fun and let's have some show and tell!

When there is more to show, I will be the first one to show it :)

Pieces are slow to arrive and certain companies are VERY slow to respond.

Status
Not open for further replies.