Looking for info on a Pro Mac 440vc saw

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jesse-M

Sep 18, 2008
Columbia City, IN
Picked one up from a friend, can't find any info on it.....anyone know anything about this saw?

wow, acresinternet site was totally useless on that saw. I'd sign onto arboristsite and find the thread dedicated to McCulloch saws, if it hasn't been covered then post and there are a couple of collectors on there that know more about the entire Mac lineup than I'll ever know about any one saw.

Signed on to the site....waiting on a reply, only thing I found so far is the year...87-89

Couple pics

Attachments

• 1103101948-00.jpg
    1103101948-00.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 190
  • 1103101948-01.jpg
    1103101948-01.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 185
wow, that's an 80's looking saw if i ever saw one. I picture myself with that and a pair of cutoffs, a sweatshirt with the sleeves ripped off and a walkman. then i'd moonwalk to my Delorean and drive into the night.

Did you get any bites on the other forum yet? There's a guy by the name of Mark that has more McCullochs than i have dollars, he was in south america recently or something like that, so if he's not responding give him time.

Zee made in Italy Pro Mac.

Danno77 said:
wow, that's an 80's looking saw if i ever saw one. I picture myself with that and a pair of cutoffs, a sweatshirt with the sleeves ripped off and a walkman. then i'd moonwalk to my Delorean and drive into the night

Thats funny.....I've got a good visual now. Nothing from the other forum yet...

Status
Not open for further replies.