Looking for parts for a Superb 3 burner gas grill

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BIGISLANDHIKERS

Feeling the Heat
Sep 12, 2007
Was given this stove and it is missing a couple of parts. Small metal circle on the one burner and a handle. Anyone know where I can pick up these parts? What is the purpose of the small metal circle? The brand name is Superb.

Thanks
BIH

Attachments

• stove2.jpg
    stove2.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 187
  • stove3.jpg
    stove3.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 223
It looks like they are adjustable to be able to mix air in to make them burn they way you want them to. i would just cut one out of metal if I were you.

I tore the stove all apart, cleaned it, and put it back together. I hooked it up to the new hose and regulator and a newly filled 20# propane tank.

It lights right up. Using just one burner it only gives me tiny little blue flames maybe only 1/2 inch tall and lazy. There doesn't seem to be much pressure.

Any ideas?

Is this the correct regulator for this stove? It says it is "low pressure".
http://www.northerntool.com/shop/tools/product_53127_53127

The holes in the burner units are rather large. A wooden match won't fit inside one but almost.

Thanks!
BIH

Status
Not open for further replies.