Looking forward to the morning........

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

woodchip

Minister of Fire
Dec 6, 2010
Broadstone England
The remnants of Irene have hit us here with wind speeds of 30 - 40 mph......

I can anticipate a lot of laughs at that, it's not really impressive.....

However, we have had a lot of rain, and with very wet soil, trees loaded with wet leaves, and a bit of wind, I reckon there might be a tree or two to process in the morning.

Or put it this way, I hope there is a tree or two to process in the morning...... ;-)

Hope you do get some nice wood from this woodchip. For sure it must have spun out most of its wrath by now. We could use some of your moisture here right now.

Go for it, wood chip, we're scrounging here :)

Well, it is circling around and the worst will hit us first thing tomorrow morning now, sort of a second go.....

Nothing fell over in the night, so spent some time today sharpening my chain and getting a good set on my bowsaw.

Might as well be ready :)

woodchip said:
Well, it is circling around and the worst will hit us first thing tomorrow morning now, sort of a second go.....

Nothing fell over in the night, so spent some time today sharpening my chain and getting a good set on my bowsaw.

Might as well be ready :)

OH my God, that sounds like work woodchip.

Status
Not open for further replies.