Lopi Leyden heat reflectors falling down

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine does that sometimes too. Have never figured out what is different when it happens. I just make sure the straight bars are lined up and touching and it seems to have cut back on it, but it still happens on occasion.

If they just sit on a ridge of some sort it is possible that vibration shifts them until they no longer bridge the gap. Plenty of things that vibrate in a pellet eater and that is before you consider air flow or the heat doing the deed.

If I put the right one in first then the left I do not have that problem and they lock in pretty good. If I put the left one in first I have had them fall down a bit. Owners manual says put right in first.

Status
Not open for further replies.